How to file a complaint against the Société de transport de Montréal
We invite everyone wishing to file a complaint to fill out the form available online. To do so, you must:
- be a person with disabilities;
- have experienced discrimination in one or many STM services (metro/buses/paratransit) in the past two years;
- describe four of these discriminatory situations.
Examples of discriminatory situations:
- You were not able to use the metro because, for you, stairs represents a barrier.
- You are visually impaired and were not able to use buses, because the stops are not announced.
- You could not get on the bus because the ramp didn’t deploy.
- You could not go to an appointment/activity because of the lack of flexibility of the paratransit service.
- You couldn’t ride the metro because you don’t feel safe (lack of warning tiles, inadequate lighting).
When describing the events, remember to explain the impacts they had in your life (stress, pain, loss of employment, studies or other opportunities, humiliation, isolation, etc.)
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Skip post info of “How to file a complaint against the Société de transport de Montréal” Posted on Sunday, February 5th, 2012 Categories: News (View all posts in category News)
You can leave a response.